I know I messed up. But that really hurt...

So my aunt is turning 30 and my other aunt decided to throw her a surprise 30th birthday party which I was all excited about because I was going to help her plan it and everything. Well she made an invite thing on Facebook but made it so my other aunt couldn't see it. Well today I went to go invite my best friend who my family absolutely love and my boyfriend to the surprise party but for some reason after I sent an invite to my boyfriend and best friend it sent an invite to my aunt who the party is being held for. I don't know how I didn't click on my aunt, I didn't share the post, I didn't do any of that. So then my aunt who the party is for texted me and sent me a screenshot of the invite. I instantly started freaking out. I swear on everything I didn't invite her or click on her name. So then she got mad at me for her finding out and made a very petty comment when I told her I invited my best friend and my boyfriend. She told me that she doesn't even talk to my boyfriend so she doesn't know why he's being invited because it's HER DAY. Excuse me? What the actual fuck. Is there an issue with my boyfriend coming to a family event? Like I didn't fucking mean to send it to her. But who tf does she think she is! I NEVER invite my boyfriend anywhere because my family is ridiculous. But what hurt me is that she said that but yet she invites her bf To EVERYTHING. She invited him to my college graduation without my permission and that was MY DAY! Anytime we go to the bar together she invited him even though it was suppose to be our time. Like I know i messed up and I'm truly sorry that I did but I am really hurt that she would say something like that. I've never made her bf feel unwelcome and that's exactly how she made my boyfriend feel because he saw the message before I even did. Not to mention my other aunt is flipping out on me for ruining it. I truly didn't mean to and it was an accident I would have never intentionally have done that. I'm so upset with myself and over the comment my aunt made that I'm actually crying over it because I'm hurt. Like my aunt who made the comment is the one who hooked me and my boyfriend up to begin with and then she made that comment. It really hurt my feelings. But then my family always wonders why I don't come around and it's because they always have something to say to hurt my feelings or bring me down. I am truly sorry that it was sent to her but what am I suppose to do now. I know they're upset but the things that both of them have said to me really hurt me. I just think it's time I step away from my family...