Don't know what to do anymore, 8 months pregnant with my heartbroken

Lesley • Laylah Hazel Reyes👶🏻💖🦄... 👨‍👩‍👧

Hi I'm Lesley well this is my first time ever posting because I have always been so shy to do it but decided to do it now because I really need someone to talk to to motivate me.. Well I have one year and 9 months with my boyfriend, I'm curently pregnant with my baby girl with 32 weeks with my first child at 19 years old. I can't stop crying, I rarely eat and it's so hard to get out of bed because this guy who I truly love who decided to leave for no reason decided that he does'nt love me no more. Honestly I can talk about him for like forever talk about it all how he was what it was like being with him ( ya'll would have hated him ) but what I really need is to hear some of your stories of you single mothers who gone through this and made it or are going though it now and are doing well without the need of a "man" because I feel so hopless right and hurt I can't stop crying and I feel like I will never be able to get over him. I'm a teen mom with no job experience no friends because of his jeslousy with nothing but a baby who I can't support on my own 😔😔💔 Update: Woke up rn at 4am to pe and felt so empty started thinking of him, of all the good memories of how every time i woke up to pe i would come back to him and hug him, I feel so empty and hurt this pain is stronger than me . I slept crying woke up crying more I just don't understand this sudden change him and me were so close💔 we did everything together