Update::: Crib advice needed!!

Ellie • Abbigail Mae • 01.14.17 • Finnegan Jakob : 01.28.18 : /09.27.19 Tessa Elise /🥰🌼

My daughter slept in her crib all the way through two nights ago, now she is refusing. Should I just let her cry it out? She's seven months old and lately I can't even set her down without her bawling. She wants to be on me constantly, but she needs a structured night & honestly she keeps going on crying. She'll have a clean diaper was fed teeth are fine yet she still does it. I feel cause I give up sometimes with CIO she tries to push buttons. Mommy advice? I wouldn't be trying to push her towards the crib if I wasn't pregnant, but she has a horrible habit of kicking my belly and it's getting to be so it's unsafe for the second baby. Plus, our child wakes up 5009x during the night vs in her crib she sleeps much more peacefully. :(

Update; So after a couple nights of letting her cry it out, fed her a bottle, etc I started to realize a structure would help so I've been putting her to bed at 6 pm every night for the past two nights. It's helped!!!! I had to give her a bottle before sleep tonight but she didn't even fuss this time and she's slept all the way through the night in her crib the past two nights! This momma is so happy!

I only allowed her to cio when nothing else would help, obviously not for an excessive amount of time but she did it and I'm so proud she's made it through this rough time 😍😭