A little love story

lakiea

I wanted to share this story's for those who feel lost in the relationship world. I have had fair share of relationships go the wrong way or just didn't work out. Well I was on POF the dating site for awhile when I started talking to this guy. A month before my birthday well he asked what I was doing and said probably sitting at home. Well he decide it was his job to take me out for my birthday. Well we stopped talking after that and well a week before me birthday. He messages me back and say do I still want to go and I was like why not. Well by this point I was in wowed by this guy because he remember he said he was going to do something and he did. Well come to our date and we go to Olive Garden and ladies let me tell you that was fun. A little advice about noddles and dates DO NOT DO IT O A FIRST DATE!! BAD IDEA! Well we go to our movie and we were 45 mins early and we say there waiting to be seated and talked the whole time none stop. We go and get our seats, we set down and waited for the actually show to begin. Well when it did the first move out of the whole date was holding hands and I was taken back because I was use to that play boy attitude well that was that this boy. Well we go to say goodbye and stood outside for another 15 mins. Before we said good bye for the night he gave me a kiss but not just any kiss. It was the kind of kiss that catches yoiu off guard. This kiss was a peck on the lips and that's it. I was shocked about his whole way of things. This guy has been amazing from the beginning. He came to my work during black Friday because. I needed a hug. he lived 40 mins away at this time. He surprised me at work once. Nothing sexual for a month. We didn't started the actually boyfriend and girlfriend status a month later either. We have taken our time with everything. I later find out his birthday is Feb 19th of 94, mine is Nov 19th of 96. My mom's side of the family is where his mom's side o f the family moved to. I was kinda if like wtf by this point because it's like uh what's going on? Well we decided that my birthday is our anniversary. We have moved in together and still going strong nine months later. This man is by best friend in so many ways. He so caring and loving. Ladies, you will find him. I promise, it may take time but that's okay the longer the better then that means that he is making it extra special for you. j