Advice please help

My life is very not healthy and very not good. I still life with my parents and they are the problem specially my dad .... i cant take it no more of how my life is and i just want to love out and start my life . Im only 18 im going to be 19 in 3 month i graduated hight school i do have a job but not for long because of some reason and my dad might made me quit the job . Im might be 18 but they control my life cant make any decision . I know moving out if very very hard and complicated but i do have someone who will help me all the way and i can stay with that person . What im trying to say is that i really want to move out at age 19 i would like todo it the same day my birthday but im scare of my dad because he could be violent and i dont know how he would act . I just really want to get my clothes and go with out any violent or trouble but i dont know how i also thought since i be 19 i could just leave with out telling them and leave a not saying thank you for giving me life and the reasons why i just can be living with them anymore and theirs alot of reasons. So i really dont know what todo and i need advice from others i would ask my family but i dont have nobody i cant trust or any one close to me. And we are puertoricans so that also kinda the problem because how parents be .