Boring Sex...

My SO and I have been together almost two years. We have only had sex in three positions: Me on top, him on top, and doggy. it always starts out the sane way too. We'll both lay down in bed and i roll over to cuddle and ill start playing with his dick, ill go to give him a kiss goodnight and we'll just keep kissing till i end up on top of him... I love him so much i just get bored. Every time we have sex i make sure he cums multiple times although i have never orgasamed. I dont blame him for that though because ive never done it alone either. I just feel like we need more adventure. it wasnt like this at the beginning. We used to randomly just fuck whereever we are or he'll finger me whenever.... Honestly I think he is just not attracted to me anymore. I try to get him horny. (We dont live together Im just over there alot) When he was asleep I sent him like five long ass messages decribing what I wanted him to do with me and he completely ignored them when he woke up. And ill surprise him with pics of me all the time and he will completly ignore then..... I just dont know how to get things started to make sex better or if he even wants to have sex...