Faith and Popeyes chicken 🍗

Lovee

Hubby is...a blend of Christian with strong influence of Judaism. He takes his faith seriously. He acknowledges the OT, tries to follow it.

I couldn't answer many questions regarding his faith because it gets a bit confusing, even after many many late night conversations. I'm an atheist, raised Muslim.

So, this is about red beans and rice, food. And I know it's stupid. I know it's stupid, but I'm really craving it. I like the one from Popeyes, but they make it with pork. Hubby doesn't want me eating pork with the baby, because of his faith. We agreed to make an alternative, maybe with smoked turkey neck or turkey sausage. But I'm a little upset about it because I feel like I'm the only one that's going to be doing a lot of compromising. We can't do holidays because he doesn't like the pagan influences. I don't eat what he doesn't eat because I cook for us. I feel like little by little I'll just have to compromise everything. It's probably just hormones and me worried for nothing. I love him lots by I love myself too. Gif is just for laughs