I had a miscarriage and I can't deal with this

I'm so heart broken that I'm posting on a site instead of talking to anybody like family / friends. I'm tearing just by writing this and I can't believe this is happening to me . WHY ME? I don't understand , trying to hold it together because I don't want nobody to worry. I was 4 weeks 6 days when I miscarried. I woke up and I felt something was wrong . I laid in bed praying I wasn't bleeding. I finally get up and walk to the bathroom and I sit down and I didn't want to look down but I had no choice YUP I was bleeding (dark red) , with faint blood clots (very small) not to heavy I just cried my eyes out. This is my fourth miscarriage and I'm not even trying to conceive. As the day went by the flow began to become heavier & I started to pass more clots it was heart breaking. It's just a terrible feeling thinking the what if this never happened I would be able to hold my beautiful babies in my arms and sing them to sleep. It sucks so much to see everyone pregnant and I lost mine. I feel so alone , I just can't take it anymore.... I honestly give up ! I will try to stay strong. I wish all mommies to be thy best of luck and congratulations