FTM dealing with a STD(second time dad lol)

Katrina

So my daughter has been home from her last hospital admission for two weeks now and at first when my SO would come home he would play the game and not get her so I can have some me time which is usually me pumping, doing dishes, cooking, showering...etc. Now he will get her but I hear him talking to the baby about me. Saying things like you stink what is your mom doing all day...she must not be changing you properly. Your lips are chapped today she didn't even put stuff on your lips. I see she let you scratch yourself. You are hungry but it takes her too long to make you a bottle...see your brother didn't have to deal with that when I had him. In my head im thinking well she stinks because she poops or pees while with him and he won't change her...yea it takes a min to either pump her a bottle then mix formula in it or warm a mixed bottle from the fridge. When she needs to be fed or changed its well time to go to your mom. I'm like wtf...then I assume he is telling his family because his sister's will randomly text me and say things like...are you taking good care of my baby over there. No one will let me be I am a FTM with no family here trying to take care of a preemie who has slight health issues living with a man who thinks he knows everything but does nothing. I know I am a good mom but I am not superwoman.