Hormonally unstable πŸ˜¬πŸ˜©πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Mercedes

I've ALWAYS been confortable from my sexuality to my sex performance 😏 ... but I was NEVER comfortable with my sex drive 😬😢 .. thing is ITS UNCONTROLLABLE πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚ . I mean, like, everyday.. Yes, I have a man, but as much as it's almost people's fantasy, ✨ having sex all the time and every where, anywhere ... I'm getting side track πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .. It's just not realistic . πŸ˜ͺ and not to knock neither of us ... but when I'm ovulating, I not only have my regular daily urges but they heighten about πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ™„πŸ˜©πŸ˜©. By the GIF, I'm sure that answers the "Masturbating" suggestion ... THE REAL PROBLEM is because of my ridiculous sex drive , sex or maturation, my body just can not produce enough of what it needs to keep my flower 🌺 up ☹️☹️ .. PH wash, probiotics, yogurt, nothing seems to prevent yeast infections πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Which has me at the docs office πŸͺ often ... embarrassing enough, I'm about ready to chain β›“ my hands up and lock my self away πŸ°πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­. SUGGESTIONS LADIES ?