Messed up taking the pill for only 2 days. Do you think it messed up my cycle?

Angel

So it was a stressful, forgetful week and I forgot to take my pill even with the alarm I have telling me to take it. The next day I realized and it was early in the morning and I took it. I usually take it at 7:10ish in the pm. Then the night that I realized my mistake I had to take the second one I missed that next morning too. But after that I remembered to take my night pill and I've been remembering again. My cycle starts in 6 days, and I'm scared that that little mess up will not give it to me this month or give it earlier of later, I just don't know. I used to miss my birth control all that time, the year before last while I was on another brand, but with the one I'm on now it's really strong. So when I can't get my prescription on time and I have to double up,(which happened twice.) I would get sick the next day and could go to school. Like I was vomiting. I honestly don't want my cycle to be messed up again. It's been a few months on the new one and though it makes me extra emotional, it's nice to know when my cycle is coming and how regular it's become. Anyone can reassure me?