Panicked.

Amanda • Rainbow Baby on the way. 🖤 🌈

Tonight my husband left for work. I will see him on weekends but we won't live together until I am in my third trimester. :(

I went to the hospital on Thursday for epic cramps and pains on my right side.

Doctor confirmed I was pregnant but early. 3weeks or so. And that I had a cyst on my left side where the ovaries was and was likely where the egg that was fertilized was. So it's very unlikely that pain was a miscarriage or tubular pregnancy.

Then today after my husband left I got some strong cramps on my left side and some light brown spotting.

I have an appointment to meet with my doctor on Thursday so I can start planning some stuff and getting my ultrasounds and appointments set up. (This is my first ever pregnancy).

But I am super nervous I just lost it. I was super nauseas last week and now I am not. My nipples aren't as sensitive. I really don't want to have just lost or so soon. At all. Ugh.

Husband isn't here and we haven't told anyone that we're pregnant yet. No one to talk to and just panicking.

I know there is no heart beat to hear until 8 weeks or so. I know that it's too small to see. I know the hcg levels will take some time to drop. But man this sucks. :(