Focused on my health, and it PAID OFF!!

Alexa • Married mama of 2 crazy kiddos 💍💕 Callen & Bennett 👶🏽👦🏽

A month or so ago, I posted about how I'm TTC with my husband, and instead of stressing, worrying and focusing on things I can't do anything about, I put that energy into everything I CAN control to help bring my little one into my life!! These photos are 8.5 weeks apart.

-- working out from home 6 days a week

-- eating healthy, whole food meals (5 small meals/day)

-- drinking TONS of water

-- drinking FertiliTea 2 cups/day

And GUESS WHAT?! Not only have I lost 15 lbs and feel amazing, but I GOT MY BFP THIS WEEK!!! ➕

Ladies - focus on your HEALTH. I know that not everything in this fertility journey can be fixed with health and fitness, but I DO believe that your health and wellness WILL play a role in your ability to conceive.

I'm so proud of myself and just had to share with you ladies - I have opened up a totally free group on Facebook called the BabyBody Project where I'm sharing tips and my routine and we are even doing a nutrition challenge right now!! Only reason I didn't create the group here on Glow is because I want to share links and videos with you guys which I can't do here.

Anyways - if ANYONE needs help with their health on their TTC journey, would love for you to join us!!

⭐️ The link to the group is https://bit.ly/babybodyproject ⭐️