PLS HELP I NEED THOUGHTS Implantation bleeding?

Amanda • Hi I am 33yrs old I have 3 daughters one with husband teenage sweethearts went to experience life as single young ones and I had two daughters, we have been back together for 14 yrs and married for ten we have one daughter together and really want to have

Sorry for the photos in advance

So I'm 5dpo and I'm due for af on the 10/10 or 11/10 I've kept checking cervix and I thought it was closed yesterday but then today I've checked just now

and nothing when I wiped, check cervix and I have this sticky type of coloured stuff so I thought maybe af flow early :-(

but nothing when I check again nothing I have only got it if I'm around the cervix otherwise nothing but it's not there now could it be from implantation :-/ I'm confused as anything so hoping to have a bfn so bad 🤞 doesn't show the sticky type look in pic though I tried to get it :-( praying for a miracle now af don't come 🙏🏼

First pic you can see the sticky type

Bottom photo is now what's coming out no colour :-/ confused as anything but to scared to test early

Third pic I've also added that there no colour now and when I wipe and when I go toilet there no colour or blood and urine is clear.

September/ October glow months below as well

THIRD

( nothing and urine and wiping nothing either )