I’m speechless

So I’ll try to keep this as short as possible, I found out that I was pregnant mid-August. It was a super rough start to pregnancy, boyfriend was so much less then thrilled when I told him and I tried to keep it from my family for as long as I could. I grew up with a very conservative Baptist mum and grandparents so obviously being an unwed mother is pretty looked down upon. I wound up having to tell my family at about 6 weeks along due to complications. Obviously they were very shocked and disappointed. Over the weeks my man has become more and more excited and ready to become a dad and my family has become so supportive and loving about the baby. My grandmother went on a wild search for baby items for me and now at 12 weeks along we already have a car seat with a matching stroller, a crib, 2 pack n plays, 3 swings, a bath, a high chair and miscellaneous things like wipe warmers and a rocking horse all for under $100. We still have a long way to go (and have a long time to get everything ready lol) but I am just so thankful for everyone’s support and the Lords provision of so much 😭❤️👶🏽