He cheated...

So about a week ago I was ranting to one of my friends about my relationship and she started asking me questions about my relationship and asked whether or not I went through his phone and something clicked in my head. I put two and two together and decided to go through his phone while he was sleeping. He was treating me differently and he wouldn't let me go near his phone. When I finally went through his phone I found some intimate messages between he and two other women. It was just after 11 PM and I should've been asleep but when I saw those messages I went to the living room and decided to call one of my family members to come get me. They said that they couldn't because of how late it was and how far away I was. For two hours I packed all of my things and all of my child's things. He and I are not married but we were engaged. After I packed everything I put baby down in its crib and I went to the bedroom and gently woke him up. I gave him back the engagement ring and I let him know that I never go through his phone but I decided to this time and I saw the messages – all of them… at first all he could say was "oh." He tried getting me to keep the ring but I kept telling him that I didn't want it and he wouldn't listen until I said "I don't fucking want it". My family never came to pick me up and I don't have a car of my own. It's been nearly a week since I've found out and every time he sees me now he hugs me and tells me that he's sorry. When I tell somebody that I don't want to deal with any bullshit I mean it but I guess this time I have to suck it up and tough it out. I have nowhere to go. I have no job because I stay home and watch our child. The baby isn't even six months old yet. Our two year anniversary was coming up and his birthday is just after that too. Damn...