So last month was my first time using preseed and we've been trying to conceive for about 7 months n...

Hazel

So last month was my first time using preseed and we've been trying to conceive for about 7 months now. My af is due tomorrow and I was really nervous to testing a day before because I was always use to getting BFN but I did anyways and I got a BFP!!! I was shaking and crying thinking finally god has blessed me with my second baby!! My daughter is turning 3 October 25th!! What better present for my mush then this (besides Barbie with a dog with puppies) she's been dying for a baby sister/brother 💙💖

I had the weirdest symptoms not usual af symptoms such as really sore nipples like to the touch a week before af, hot flashes, I broke out out of no where yesterday with little zits on my forehead, cheeks, and chin and that NEVER HAPPENS I have really clear skin and slight sharp ovary pain on and off for the past 2 days.

​Have an appointment Wednesday with ob/gyn because I was going to see what was wrong since I had irregular periods and wasn't getting pregnant guess now I can change that appointment 😂

​There's hope girls, keep trying, keep praying & please don't give up as I was ready too, thank you for all the babydust from the glow community. Baby dust to all and I hope this little baby bean sticks ✨