So scary

Amanda

So yesterday I went my appt saw my doctor heard my babies heartbeat was 153 then left went to party city Walmart and target went home and started dinner.At 430 I went to get up to get my kids and the worst thing happened I started gushing dark blood I was so freaked out I called end they took me to a hospital and after what seemed like forever they did an ultrasound. This whole time I continued bleeding heavy blood for a little over 6hrs my worst fear was I lost my baby at 15 wks. My husband got there and the doctor came in and told me my baby was perfect healthy and great heart beat apprently I have something that 25% of women get but only 1% bleeding heavy. I have subconscious hemorrhage, it's bleeding outside the placenta.This has know added more fear for me knowing I have a 50% that I can still have my baby and the other 50% lose the baby. So know I get to wait and see if it goes away or I go threw this pregnancy and still lose my baby. I'm sorry I just needed to vent a little this has made me just so bothered and if this baby comes threw I know deep in my heart GOD so wanted me to be this babies mom.