failing

Jennifer

My baby boy will be 9 months on the 25th. He eats solids and other foods, cereal and formula. He can sit up by himself, roll over, all over the place lol and can socotch. He sleeps in my room in his crib. I'm a single for mom and I work full time. Lately my step mom suggested that he's not getting enough sleep or I'm not feeding him enough or he's not as far along as he should be. Kind of saying it without SAYING it, yaknow? I know she didn't mean it to sound hurtful, I'm just sensitive as hell. He's in the 99th percentile for his height. He's a tall boy. Already in his grow with me car seat. His pediatrician said that some things might take him longer because he's so tall. My question is is why do I always feel I'm daily g or not dpi f a good enough job at this or if he's getting enough food or sleep? he's always so happy and he's healthy. never fusses.exceot recently, but his 2 bottom teeth have cut and are comi g up. Is he missi f milestones? I know every baby is different. I guess I just need some mom encouragmentt.