Confessional 😇

SO a few days ago my boyfriend asked me to come help set up a harvest festival for HIS friends church, they needed more hands to decorate and everything. SO me being great person I am, I say yes. But mind you, I'm on my period and WAY more horny than I usually am. Now I'm thinking what's the most kinkiest thing I could do in a church, that he will NEVER forget 😅 automatically I think 'Imma bout to suck this mans soul out in a fucking confessional' 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ call me a sinner baby cause I am one. Now today comes around and I'm excited, when he picked me up he's already looking good 🤤 so through out the entire time we were setting up I was randomly brushing my ass up against his dick and he was giving me "the look" like he was about to just fuck me right there, he actually tried to snatch me up at one point and I ran away. So when we are done and the festival is happening, I took him into the church telling him I needed some help carrying sodas out, when I started heading towards the confessional his face was already like

And I'm like fuck yeah, get him in there and start kissing all down his neck and gave him head 🤣 he was loud as hell too, started fucking my throat at one point and had me DYING but 😅 girl he came and I was happy asf, cause ain't no body ever givin him head like I do (from what he tells me) and I KNOW I've been the most spontaneous and crazy girl he's had 👸🏼 but yes I have my boyfriend head in a confessional 🤷🏼‍♀️