CIRCUM_stances

Hi ladies! I had sex with a guy that I have been talking to for a few months on Sunday. As he changed out of one condom to put the next one one I noticed that the tip of his penis was shape like the end of a banana. I thought I was just seeing things because the room was super fun, so it was sorta kinda like a silhouette. It wasn't awkward afterwards...I didn't think anything of it until I had gotton home and could not help but think about it. Once the light bulb finally clicked I thought, "Oh shit! He is uncircumsized". My eyes still could be playing tricks on me, but either way I am still trying to process it. Mind you, I have not seen it in the light. Anyway, it is just a new experience for me. I started thinking about what it would be like to do oral sex with him. I know it is necessary to be mindful that the area is clean. I just don't know how to handle the new experience, but it is not like I am gonna kick him to the curb. I have sooo many questions. What are your experiences with uncircumcised men? What was you first encounter like? What advice do you have, not just about hygiene? Do you like uncircumcised men and how would you rate it, especially in regards to oral sex? Do you believe in the practice of circumcision for future generations?