Is he the one??

Courtney

Okay, so me and this guy have been off and on since my sophomore year of high school. We have dated multiple times but it just seemed like the timing wasn’t right... I just graduated this year and we started talking this summer and all of my feelings from our past just intensified. I realized that I loved him and I believed that he was my soul mate. The only hard thing is, he’s in the Army deployed in Germany and I am about to start my military career in the Air Force. We want to be together, and we want a future together but I am terrified of having a long distance relationship. I broke things off with him a couple of months ago when we started talking again bc he seemed really distant. Like, he would barely talk to me but he explained that he was homesick and that he wasn’t himself and me being me, I forgave him. We recently started to talk again and I spilled my heart out confessing my love to him. So with that being said, we are together again. He promised me that after I graduated basic training, that he will fly up and see me. (By then he will be back in the states) My question to you ladies is... am I crazy ? Am I crazy for being off and on with this guy when I know it was the distance that broke us apart? I love this man with all my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with him but it’s so hard doing it through long distance.