Missed pills

Janni

Hi, this is my first time posting on here and I was just wondering if there was anyone that would be able to calm my nervous 😁.

My last period started on the 27th of September, and finished on the Friday night/ Saturday morning. I've never missed a pill before but I finished my sugar pills on the Friday and forgot to take my pill on Saturday and Sunday. I did take them, but I took Saturday on Sunday morning and took Sunday on Monday morning, and Monday night I took Monday. I forgot to take it on Tuesday and Wednesday as well with the same pattern as Saturday and Sunday.

After the Wednesday I started to get different mucus as what I usually have, ( mind you I've been on the pill for 3 years) and my next period is due on the 25th of this month. I've been having really sore nipples and breast since about 2 weeks ago and I also still have the weird mucus as well as back pains and cravings for spicy/ curry foods and also a bunch of red meats which isn't normal for me. My boobs also feel really heavy as well. I went for a doctors appointment today and got blood taken for a seperate issue I'm having but my question is should I wait out the rest of the days on the pill (period is due in 6 days) or should I test? And also with my blood test, will they tell me if I'm pregnant with that as well or will they not test it?