I posted the other day about a incident at the carnival..

& ended up deleting because one person was commenting on it saying my child was in the wrong and that I seemed sensitive about what happened so I must be in the wrong. I went ahead and deleted it because we were taking about my 3 year old of course thats something I'm going to be sensitive about. I didn't feel like I should of had to explain why what he did wasn't okay so I just went ahead and deleted the post so I didn't have to deal with it...

Well here was the story and I'll post the update at the end..

We were at a carnival and after my 3 year old had rode rides for a couple hours without a problem she noticed when they started to buckle and unbuckle the kids. Well In the last hour of us being there she Fidgetted with the buckle as it starting stopping but she didn't actually unbuckle it. The guy operating the ride yelled for her not to do that and then told her again not to mess with it after she was exiting the ride and after the ride I talked to her about how for her safety she didn't need to mess with the buckle at all. She agreed and that was that. She rode more rides without it happening again when we walked passed that guy again 30 minutes later and he bent down loudly yelled " & you little girl do not need to mess with your buckle" while waving his finger very close in her face talking about what happened and had been handled 30 minutes ago. Shes not an angel because what 3 year old is? But she wasn't misbehaving and was actually on very good behavior besides the one incident mentioned above. She clung to me terrified. It was very uncalled for and I stopped him and yelled at him and told him that wasn't okay and if he had a problem he needed to talk to me about it not getting in my 3 year olds face.

Well.... I found out today that the guy ended up getting arrested at the carnival while working for being very intoxicated and doing the same to other children.... He was operating the children's ride drunk and that would explain his odd behavior.. I am just very thankful no one was harmed by him.