Stupid exes.. just want to vent.

-alya

I'm really not sure what group to put this in..

So, on Facebook messenger, my ex decided he wanted to start talking to me, sent me a message request and knows I'm married (we dated in high school then broke up bc we didn't see each other enough and were better off as friends). I ignored his message thinking he'd get the hint. Next day, he messaged me again and told me good morning ..so, again, I ignore his message (didn't even open them). Next day, he messaged me again and said, "good morning, beautiful!" Clearly, he's not getting the hint by me not opening them and responding so I said something to my husband and asked what he thought I should do. He said, "I'd either tell him to stop bc you're married or you'll block him." My husband no more told me this and my ex texted me, "hey beautiful! This is Adam, why you ignoring me on Facebook?" (I've had the same number for 10+ years). So I told him what my husband said, i no more sent the message and my husband got a message from him on Facebook (they're friends on Facebook) telling my husband he should probably check my messages on Facebook to keep tabs on me even though he liked the pictures. I looked at my husband and said what pics?! So my husband messaged him and asked for screenshots .....he flipping sent screenshots of pictures from when we went to prom 10 freaking years ago and said hahaha by the way, ill be home next week. Mind if I stop and see our girl? ..😳😳.. my husband told him first of all, she's mine now. She has my last name and second, how about you leave us alone.