Diarrhea since 4dpo

KC

Ok so I know this is tmi but I am confused and wondering what’s going on. At 4-5dpo I had severe diarrhea. I felt completely fine, and still do, until I have the urge to go. When I need to it’s like URGENT. I’m not talking just soft stools it is full on diarrhea. At 6-7 dpo I didn’t go at all and was actually constipated. Could tell I needed to go but couldn’t. I finally did this morning (8dpo) with a LOT of work. Once that was out I started having diarrhea AGAIN. All day I was rushing to the bathroom. If I eat it’s literally 30 minutes later and I’m running to the bathroom. I feel totally fine until the second I get the urge to go. Then after I feel fine again.

I do feel crampy but it feels more like AF cramps as opposed to diarrhea stomach cramps. I’ve eaten all the same things as my husband and he has been fine. Has anyone had this as a symptom before getting their bfp? I’m trying to not get my hopes up but iNEVER get constipated or have diarrhealike this. Thanks for the responses ladies!

This is month 15 ttc