20 years old and Stuck in a hard place

My Boyfriend Lost his job in august...its now October. I belive that you should never kick a man while he down but its only so much you can take right??

We live in seperate Houses but we still have the blessing of staying with out parents. However, we both are responsible for Feeding ourselves, paying our phone bills, buying our own toothpaste , soap, and things like this.

I still have my job and i work 5 to 6 days a week. But since he lost his job ive been paying our phone bills (2 seperate accounts), buying groceries for his house and mines, and buying underwear and all that stuff for him.

He is so mean to me , i have to beg him to call me. we text about nothing at all. I finally told him i wasnt happy anymore. he said he dont like talking on phones because he would much rather me come stay with him .

It hasnt always been bad, like most relationships we have our ups and downs. but he really doesn't seem like he really cares.

i dont have any friends to talk to. they all slept with my ex litterally.

but i really do love this boy honestly but i dont think i can do it any more. im ready to just leave him. but ill feel bad that i left while he's down.