Boyfriend says sex is the most important part of our relationship...

We have a 14 week old son together and have been together for 4 years. Nowadays, I am tired, literally all the time! I also had a c-section and still have soreness during sex every now and then. I explained this to my boyfriend, and he says it doesn’t matter, if you aren’t having sex in a relationship then what’s the point of being in one. He completely disregarded the fact that I told him I’m still sore sometimes. I have sad with him every night when baby goes to bed to make him happy, but it’s not enough. Literally every time my son goes to sleep he wants to have sex, and if I don’t agree, he gets angry. He says he doesn’t want to be in this relationship anymore and wants to find a girl who will have sex with him all the time. I said good luck with that, lol. He says I should make more of an effort to want to have sex with him and it really annoys me because I’m literally not horny at all. I’ve told him this and he doesn’t care. Ugh.

I don’t know how to compromise with him at all. It’s all he wants and it’s super annoying. Also, he’s 24 and I’m 25.

Thanks for reading my rant, feel free to leave advice.