Working from home/stay at home mom help!

Elana

Hey FTMs out there! I started my own fine jewelry business while working full time about five months before I got pregnant, and two months before getting pregnant I quit my full time job to focus on that business. I have my own home studio and was working from there, and then all of a sudden I was so sick from pregnancy I couldn't even get out of bed, so I stopped working.

At my first doctors appointment, I asked my doc about the chemicals I'm exposed to making jewelry and they were less than exited to let me work, and with how terrible I felt I completely stopped working and focused on the pregnancy.

I'm 21+2 now, and feeling 100% like myself again. I switched out bad chemicals for other things and am looking to get back to work as soon as I can.

Anyways, my question to you ladies is are there any other stay at home moms or work from home moms out there? How did you manage boredom when you don't have housework/company around? (I know most stay at home moms work around the clock once baby comes ESPECIALLY if they have other children) but while pregnant it can be hard to find stuff to do all day.

Also, any of you ladies working from home, how hard was it to keep working after the baby came? I'm expecting to work during baby naps mostly only getting 30-60 minutes at a time.

Any advice helps! All my pregnant friends work outside the home so I don't have a lot in common with them. ❤️ thanks ladies