Mother in law 🙄

Hey guys I don't even no where to begin but I'll try to keep it short.

I welcomed the most precious baby boy into this world on September 27th being a ftm there's definitely things I'm excited for such as first holidays etc however I feel like my mother in law is trying to take those things away I no it sounds crazy. I don't even no how to begin explaining things b.c it's little petty stuff.

Situation 1:but first we will go with Halloween. a few weeks before Halloween I mentioned that I ordered him a costume and I was hoping that it was in on time. Fast forward to the next day I come home to a Halloween costume hanging on my outside door that's far to big for him and nothing like the one I ordered and also with no explanation.

Situation #2:

So it's always been tradition in my family that the new baby's get a Christmas ball for the tree with there name on it and saying first Christmas. So I mentioned that I ordered it and I should have known something was up when she started asking details like colour and what not. Now after me telling her it was ordered and paid for she went behind my back and got the exact same one.

Situation#3:

So baby boy is a month old now. and she barely sees him however when she does she takes a million pictures and posts them all over Facebook with the caption my boy trying to look like nana of the year. She will continuously post things to my Facebook wall or her own and she always rights "my boy".

I no these situations seem petty but it's not the only thing she does. Can you lady's tell me if I'm over reacting. Also I would like to add that this woman thought she would be in the delivery room after me telling her no multiple times. And my entire pregnancy she referred to my baby as Phoenix b.c that's what she wanted to name him even tho she was reminded daily that would never happen.

Any advice is appreciated thanks :)