Our 2nd gorgeous baby girl has arrived! πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ½

Ro

Well I’ll try and keep this short. I thought my waters were leaking at nearly 41 weeks. Went in for a cervical check on Tuesday at around 10am (they weren’t leaking) and by 4pm I was having proper contractions every 4-5mins! Tried to convince myself that it was just cramping from being checked but deep down I think I knew differently.

By 7.15pm the pain was immense so I called maternity triage (I was all bunged up from crying and the MW said β€œyou sound like you have a bad cold!” Ha!) and was told to come in. My husband and I got to hospital around 8pm (as we had to wait for my dad to come look after my 2yr old daughter) and when checked 30mins later I was 9cm dilated!!!!

With just gas and air i delivered our gorgeous 8lb 15oz-beautiful baby girl who we’ve named Lucy at 9.26pm!!! Can’t believe how quickly everything happened especially after I had to be induced with my first daughter and gave birth 28hrs later.

We are so happy we could burst!!!! πŸ’•

Good luck to all you soon to be mummies-you have so got this! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½