The labor started by friday 19th of march by weak contractions to get the amniotic fluid becomes mor...

Haya
The labor started by friday 19th of march by weak contractions to get the amniotic fluid becomes more by saturday morning 8 am then I wake mom up to go to the hospital then when I arrived they put a baby heart beat monitor and after an hour the doctor came to examination and she found the uterus is opened about 4 cm then they transfer me to the labor room no.4 by 1 pm and 4 nurses recieved me and did all the monitoring process (blood pressure ,heart rate monitor for me and my baby , contractions monitor )
And I tried to get some sleep between the contractions that was half an hour between every contraction and the other and by 5 pm the doctor came to check the uterus situation and she found it opened to 6 cm and she explode the fluids to be all over the room and by that time the contractions became so strong and only 15min between them ,and by 8pm the uterus is about 8cm but by 10 pm the doctor examined me to find the uterus is fully opened but still the baby not ready to come out and I have to push every contraction to get the baby down all the next two hours untill 12:30 then The doctor decided to start the delivery it was less than half an hour till the baby came out to the life healthy and full of joy 3.5 kg weight and 54 cm length .