Fighting a never-ending battle....

Rochelle • Hi... I`m 27, recently married to my partner of 10 years TTC baby1....
Feeling really down and emotional today..... Just feel like i'm never going to get the chance to be a mum.... 
It's always 1 step forward, 10 steps back.... Was diagnosed with PCOS in December due to very irregular cycles.... Went 6 months without A/F then had one in April..... Next one was due May 1st an nothing..... Done preg test and BFN and OPK and nothing........ Currently waiting for gynacology appointment to determine extent of diagnosis, was told 6-8 month waiting list so won't get appointment till like July/August time.... I can't cope with the not knowing..... I can't be positive and think it will happen when i'm getting reminders of my condition by not getting A/F......... People are telling me to relax an not think about it, it will happen when u don't expect it etc etc ......but how can I stop thinking about it when it's something that I want more than anything..... Sorry for the long message just needed to let off some steam!!!