Depression and a sexless marriage

I have depression and anxiety - both untreated. I tried last year on 3 different anti depressants and I feel like they ruined my life so i never tried anymore. I got married in July to the love of my life but about the time I went on anti depressants everything chanhed for me - sexually anyway. We went from 3 times a week to maybe once a month. I don’t want to be touched, I feel hopeless. I also suffer from a binge eating disorder so I have gained a lot of weight in a year. I can’t lose t because on my days off from school I just lay here and sleep. I feel like I have no control of my body and that some of my senses are just switched off.

It’s like I have a cloud over me. Sometimes it sprinkles and sometimes it pours but when it does it pours for a long time

I know I need help. But I am afraid to get started on medication with a month of college left before I graduate. I’m afraid t will mess me up again and I’m already barely getting by in one of my classes.

My husband is upset. And I understand why, I know that me constantly rejecting him isn’t good for his self esteem or mental health. I want to have sex, I mean I love him and he’s my husband after all. But I can’t make my body “work”. I don’t know what to do.

I posted before a couple months ago and never got any responses. Someone please help me. Has anyone else gone through this? What did you do? Any luck with medications?