Hubby disappointed me (rant...tmi)

Steph
So when we first found out I was pregnant I was put on pelvic rest until I was 14wks, but OB said we could try having sex after 8wks. During this time hubby couldn't keep his hands off me. Then as soon as 14wks rolled around it was like I had the plague as he barely wanted to touch me let alone have sex. At 17 to 21 wks he wanted to have sex at least once a week...was fun but hard as our normal positions hurt. And then the sex tapered off.
   Well today at 25w1d, I decided that I was in the mood for giving my hubby oral. But when I mentioned it to him, he quickly responded "thanks for the offer, I already masturbated before you got off work, but it doesn't mean we can't have sex tonight."
   I'm completely in shock... I mean he has been asking for head for a week and all of the sudden decided jacking off would be ok to do because I hadn't kept "to my wifely duties". And how is his response that we can still have sex suppose to make me feel better if I don't feel like having sex with my big ass belly in the way not to mention that baby has been kicking my right ribs so much they feel like they are cracked. 
   I really feel disappointed in my hubby as he has definitely walked away from his A game during the pregnancy. He refuses to feel baby kick, only touches the belly once a week and has been so lazy around the house. I just want to cry.