BEWARE: BABY REGISTRY AND BABIES R US.

Andrea

So I've never ever wrote a review about something or a company but I am extremely upset and have never had such absurd service from a company. I registered with babies r us and target. Target was great! But babies r us 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ was literally unhealthy for me. I had 2 items I wanted to purchase on my own from my Registry after receiving my completion coupon which was the crib mattress and the bedding set. I received my completion coupon by mail and by email and I log on to purchase my items. As I'm ready to check out my coupon code turns out invalid... so I call costumer service. I had to be on the phone for 2 hours !!!! 2 hours .... with this lady who I believe had no idea on how to help me but I remained patient. She then tells me "can you hold a second" and I said "okay..." and she hangs up on me. So I'm furious!! She had my email, she had my phone number so I waited a couple of days to see if she would call me back or I would receive my problem fixed by email and nothing. So I call costumer service again... and I ask to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor refuses to take my call. I'm holding for 40 minutes as the employee is trying to help me and transfer the call to "higher power" and finally a supervisor decided to take my call. She doesn't take the fact that I had to spend now 2hrs and 40 mins on the phone to get my code for a matter and just moves on to getting my order done. She places the order for me and I'm thinking maybe after she will at least apologize for everything I've had to go trough just to place an order with them. But no... she places my order and then tells me the only available store for the items to be dropped off are in Roseville, and I'm like wait... what?? I thought the items would be delivered to me? She said no ... that the order would be arriving at this store.

At this point I didn't care to go pick it up at a store. Whatever ... I didn't even think to check to see how far away Roseville was. I mean it just had to be the nearest store to me right ? I check to see and Roseville store is 3 hours away from me !!!!!!

I was livid.

I didn't even wanna have to deal with costumer service for another 2 hours plus I really liked the bedding set so I decided I'd just go pick up my order and I noticed my aunt lived 40 mins away so I'd just make it to also be a visit with my aunt.

So ... a week later I have the time to go and pick up my items, i let my aunt go I'd pass by to visit. I'm really upset but it's whatever now I'm just going to pick up my items and never do business with them again right? ...

so i get to the store with my barcodes for the items I purchased for pick up and the girl is having a hard time finding them. I show them the email confirming that my items had arrived there and she calls her supervisor. The supervisor then tells me that my order had been canceled.

Im 37 weeks pregnant.. I literally was about to have a melt down. I felt my tummy get so hard at how angry I was that I was just about to start crying there and I'm trying to hold myself together trying to explain everything I've gone through and now this. I never got an email, nothing saying my items were cancelled. So they go to the back trying to see if the items I ordered were still available and no one had purchased them 20 mins later ..they find them in the back. So then the supervisor tells me that I had been refunded for the bedding but not the mattress so I would have to repay for it. So I pay .... i get my items and move on with my day. I get to my aunts and I'm venting to her about my general experience with babies r us and she said "please check your account ... make sure they didn't try stealing your money" so I laughed like that would really just over do things... I look at my bank account and I had 2 transactions back to back ... one for $120 (the bedding) which I paid at the store right ?? And then I had a second transaction right after that one for $297 from babies r us ...

but why??

I call the store and they tell me i need to contact costumer service (greatt 🤦🏻‍♀️) Im on the phone for 30 minutes and the girl tells me that I should of never been charged at the store in the 1st place ...

and she's trying to transfer my call to higher power. I'm on hold for 20 mins and she then tells me that someone will contact me about the issue, she gets my phone number and this was yesterday....

At this point ...

I really won't be surprised if I don't get a call back from the "higher power" to fix my issue ...

and if I don't ... I don't know what to do.

😒😒 seriously the stress and anger they've caused me is not healthy for me or my baby.

I hope I can at least avoid some of you from going through this terrible experience with a business when you're supposed to be relaxed and enjoying getting your babies stuff ready.