Period gone wild!

Caitlin • Married 06/26/2020 to high school sweetheart ❤️ 2 angel babies 👼🏻 Braxton Trent Payer 10/17/18 🌈👶🏻😍❤️ Emmett Mac Payer due February 10, 2021❤️

Okay so in May 2017 I found out I was pregnant then in June 2017 I found out that I had miscarried. We weren’t expecting the baby and i was on birth control. Actually I went from having the implant in my arm to birth control pills whenever it happened. Well now we’re wanting to TTC and so I quit taking my birth control. Well the first month I was off of it my period was very very light. Like it was barely even a period. Now this month has been the second month off of BC and my period started on November 5, it’s now November 18 and I’m still bleeding. My app says I’m in peak ovulation but whenever we had sex there was blood. I am sorry for the TMI but i am really worried. I just don’t understand what’s happening cause my period have usually been spot on, but I’ve also been in BC. I just don’t know what to do and I’m running out of answers. Any ideas On what it would be?