Why can’t they find their own men?

So, I had a good friend. (Now ex friend) my fiancé was at home while I was at work and my friend asked if my fiancé was home so she could pick up her straightener I borrowed and and I was like ooooof course! Tell me why my fiancé FaceTimes me and he’s saying. “Babygirl. Get yourself a new friend, your friend don’t know how to not go after “bestfriends fiancé” dead ass she was in the house still and she acting all embarrassed saying get the camera off her and shit. When I got home I reviewed our Cameras and sure the fuck enough this bitch tried to pop her button open and my fiancé turned around real quick and pointed the door for her to get out and she still continues will trying to unbutton her shirt and that’s when he gets out his phone and FaceTimes me.

Safe to say I got one faithful man. ( my “friend” was VERY pretty, good figure, a good chest and behind) I’m hurt though because we go way back to like 2nd grade. I don’t know what to do, cause if I catch her I just want to whoop her ass and she if she still want to try that bullshit. I also couldn’t help but show the videos from my house to all of our mutual friends. You wanna be hoe, I’ll let everyone know you a hoe.