My son's father is driving me crazy!!!u hi

Me

I have a 2 years old(birthday yesterday) with my ex. We separated when my son was 2 months old because he cheated on me with another woman and got her pregnant. I found out about it because the other woman contacted me. Her son is 3 months older than my son. It took me a while to get over my son's father, but I'm finally done with him. I found any awesome guy and we've been dating for 2 months now. He has lots of respect for me and treat me like a queen. My son's father found out that I'm dating someone new and it's pissing him off. He DOESN'T help financially(He gave me$400 for 2017)and he is not there physically. He pick up my son when it's convenient for him, not consistent. He is constantly belittling me and telling me I'm a bad mom for dating someone else so quickly. He doesn't want his son around any other men, but he is not there. I'm scared that this new guy is going to get tired of this BS and leave. He is not on child support because he makes 'less' than me. He tries to dictate how I'm suppose to live my life. Does anyone have any suggest/ advice how to fix this?