Rape or Not?

A while back about a year ago now. I met this guy, we talked for a couple months then he told me to meet him during half time at the football game. So I did. He brought me to the pit and he said do you want to have sex and at this point I was like well maybe I should just try it, so I did. He pulled off his pants and he took off mine he put on the condom and pushed me onto my back he tried to get in but I told him to stop because it hurt so bad.... he did not stop I started to cry and continuously told him to stop and it was hurting me really bad. He told me to hold onto the handle on the ceiling in the car. I told him to stop and pushed him off me. He started to get aggressive he said he’d bring me back to the game so he did, on our way back he said very rudely give me head, I was so scared at this point that I did it because I knew he wouldn’t give me a ride back if I didn’t. So as I was doing this he was driving 2mph and as I was giving him head he pushed my head down and continuously chocked me. After he did that I stopped. And just looked out the window on the way back and cried. When we got to the game he sat in the car and asked if I wanted to try again I told him no and I was going to get out of the car when he locked the door grabbed my leg and said come on please so I hopped to the back of the car because he wanted to “talk” he then pulled off my pants and tried yet again this time it hurt even worse and I found the strength to push him off unlock the car and run.... ever since then I’ve had such a hard time with it..I’ve had depression and anxiety. He only talked to me if he was horny, he was super nice to me every time he wanted sex which made me believe he was changing the next time I did it with him I did it hit because I wanted to be loved by him, his excuse this time to get me into his car was he wanted to talk about everything and he’s changed. But yet again it didn’t end well. He dropped me off on the side of the road after I wouldn’t have sex and just left me there. The reason I’m writing this is because I want everyone to be aware of what can happen and to never go into a car with someone you don’t know well. But I am also asking everyone is this considered rape or not? I finally got the courage to talk to my teacher and mom about this they both said it was date rape. I really just need some opinions. Thank you to everyone who has any advice or tips for me.