Fiancé left me , 39 weeks pregnant 😭

Brianna

Me and my SO have been together for 1 year and 2 months. I'm 19 and he's 18, and he's still in high school. he told me he wanted to have a baby with me after we got engaged so I ended up pregnant. For the past week we've been fighting and arguing constantly. Anytime he does something wrong if I say anything about it he tells me I can't change and that I'm gonna end up making him leave. Well yesterday he told me he was leaving. We were living with my mom and he packed his stuff, kissed me and held me all while telling me we would be back together soon to just give it time and chill out. That he needs a break from the arguing. He told me I could text and call him, but he hasn't replied or texted me. I'm 39 weeks pregnant and I'm in so much pain I can't be alone without crying. I don't know what to do. I love him so much and I don't know whether to let go of him or just wait and hope he'll come back. I'm hurt that he'd do this when the baby is about to come & am wondering if he's just too scared and is running off last minute 😭