Help me please...

Nicki • Average college girl🤞🏼

So my boyfriend (J) is on vacation in Florida with his cousin and their best friend (T). T is dating my best friend and I was on the phone with her today just talking about stuff and our boyfriends were brought up in the conversation. She told me that about three weeks ago that her and T were hanging out with J and his cousin and that they were all smoking weed except her.

*Backstory*. One of my friends warned me that J smoked with her dad and I decided that it wasn’t true and that I would let it go.

Anyways, at first, I was a little upset by it cause he didn’t tell me at all. But then she kept telling me more about the situation. Her and T were on the phone the night before and he was telling her that he was “babysitting” J and his cousin because they were both high. That’s when I was really pissed off. I didn’t know what to say and I honestly just want J to be home so I can talk to him about it and tell him how I feel about him hiding this from me for 3 months. T said that he smokes at least twice a week. J also has asthma, idk if that makes a difference or not but I know he’s not smoking it medically.

I don’t know what to do when he gets home tomorrow. I don’t know how to talk to him because I don’t event want to talk to him right now. I hate confrontation with people because I don’t want them to hate me or yell at me. I feel like he isn’t being true with me. I really like him and I know that if he would have told me before all of this then I wouldn’t have been as mad and I’m sure I would have been okay ish with it.

I have a medical condition that I don’t like people to know about cause it kinda sucks and i don’t think everyone needs to know. I told him that I was sick before we started to date so that if he wasn’t ready to handle it then he could just go and not look back. I feel like he should have done the same thing. I don’t know I’ve never been any good with relationships and I hate myself for it. Please help me. I don’t know what to do right now.