a d v i c e p l s ! ! !

Okay so there's this guy (hes a senior and I'm a junior) and I met him last semester of last year when we had a class together and I had a little crush on him but over the summer I completely forgot about it and him. Then at our "back to school" dance at the beginning of this year he randomly came up to me when I was dancing with this other guy and asked to dance with me. I said yes because I was tried of dancing with the other guy and thought I should definitely not miss an opportunity like this. So we danced for a few songs and it was amazing because he's the type of person that just knows how to perfectly move his body to music where as I on the other hand have absolutely no rhythm. And then the next day he added me on snapchat and we ended up texting throughout the entire day and I realized through his texts that he had a thing for me or something. We planned to meet on Monday during our shared free period but then on Sunday night he unadded me on snapchat and unfollowed me on instagram which made me super confused but I decided just to move on with my life. And then the next morning he added me back on snapchat and we ended up texting again throughout the whole day and met during our free period at the end of the day and just sat and talked. Then that night we texted and throughout the next day and then the day after we met again during our free period. Again we just sat and talked the whole time and it was nice because we were getting to know each other and I really enjoyed his company and being his friend. The day after he convinced me skip part of my chem class and meet up with him because it was his lunch period and we just hung out some more. Then that Friday we hung out during our free period in the beginning of the day and later his offered to bring me soup during lunch because my teacher took mines and during my second free period he skipped part of his class to hangout and we made a plan for us to hangout after school that day. So after the last period of the day he waited for me by the parking lot and I went back to the apartment he was staying at with his friends. His friends stayed the living room kitchen area most of the time and we hung out in his room. At first he just played video games and I watched him even though he kept trying to get me to play his game. Then after a little bit he got a big blanket for us to share and we just cuddled for a couple hours and talked. Then later we (me, him, and his friends) all drove back to our school for the football game and because there was basically no parking his friend driving told him to park the car and everyone got out except me and him. Earlier I had been complaining that I was hungry so he drove me to go get food and then we drove back to school and found parking under one of the farther buildings. When I went to open the door to get out the car he seemed confused and after some back and forth we ended up making out in the backseat. Eventually we made it to the football game for the end of the third quarter and then the night was over and I caught a ride home with my friend and yeah. The weekend came and went and on Monday I was looking forward to another week similar to the previous one. I thought maybe this school year might not be so bad but then shit happened and long story short he cut me out of his life with no explanation and I still have no idea what the hell happened. I see him everywhere at school but we never speak. Sometimes my friends catch him looking at me and sometimes we give each other small, quick glances as we pass in the halls. I miss being his friend, he was the tpye of person that made literally anything fun and reminded you to never take life too seriously and always make the most out of situations. I wish I knew why he cut me out, I wish he would talk to me about it. I've tried to move on but for some reason I just can't get over him. I don't want him and our week we shared to just be a memory. Everything reminds of him and different things trigger different random memories from that week and I literally can't escape it. I just don't know what to do, any advice?

Upstate: Recently in the past weeks and days he's said hi to me twice and we hold eye contact with each other when we pass in the hallway and I've started to catch him looking at me from a distance. Also, maybe it's just my timing but I've caught him twice in the last two days looking at me as he walks past, and it's not like I was in his generally direction or it was from a distance, he's really close by, like an arm span away and purposefully turning to look at me. I just want to know what's going on cause like he cut me out, not the other way other way around but now this is going on and I'm pretty confused. What do you think he wants? (also when his friends are around he's alot more discreet about it or even pretends to not notice me at all even if I'm right in front of him)