10 weeks & 3 Days miscarriage

Alexandria • Loving My Family ❤️

Okay So Everything was going well far as my pregnancy eating right taking my pills that were prescribe to me for me to have a healthy pregnancy and when I went to the second obgyn appointment he said everything looks good Your about 9 weeks & 2 Days this was last week mind you a week before the appointment i had a feeling something wasn’t right because the things I was feeling in the beginning I wasn’t feeling no more but he said that was normal because I was almost in my second semester and sometimes symptoms change through out your pregnancy so I’m like okay because my breast was still sore and my mood was still up and down so yesterday I went to the bathroom there wasn’t any blood in the toilet or on my underwear but when I wiped it was light pink blood I asked around to people who had carried a child before everyone said yeah it’s normal don’t have anything to worry about & mind y’all I’m 10 weeks & 3 Days So today I got up and it was blood in my underwear but it still wasn’t heavy so I decided to go the hospital just to put my mind at ease they took me back and did a ultrasound mind y’all I didn’t have a ultrasound ever since I was 5/6 weeks anyways when they was doing the ultrasound didn’t hear anything and she wouldn’t let me see the screen then she said let’s do a vaginal ultrasound I said okay so we started that and the doctor was taking pictures and moving the thing around inside me for at least 10 minutes then We heard a little bump bump witch was the babies heart beat then next thing you know she leaves out the other doctors came in and said there’s no heart beat & he proceeds to tell me we just going to let it pass on it’s own if that doesn’t work then we going to clean it out but he never once told how i miscarriage or the cause of it didn’t even tell me when it happened or anything just said ima give you pain medicine and follow up with your doctors Monday now I don’t know if I should believe these hospital people because how me and nurse hear the heartbeat then 5 minutes later telling me there is no heart beat and I’m not in any pain I’m a pray for the best maybe it wasn’t my time and I’m fine with that but this is a hurtful feeling when you have everyone happy for you and your even happy yourself then that happiness is ripped from you but ima put it in gods hands and let him do his work because he doesn’t put us through anything we can’t handle! 🙏🏽😇💙