First time...don’t know how to feel

💜

My best friend & her boyfriend live with a guy that I’ve known for awhile. Ever since they moved in, he’s been making advances towards me to try & fuck. Last night it finally happened. I don’t want to get into details, but overall it was good and it didn’t hurt really. The bummer is that I didn’t cum. But anyway, we did it doggy style and so we didn’t kiss or anything.

I don’t regret doing it, but it was my first time and I still haven’t been kissed. I have just been feeling shitty about the fact that I had sex before I kissed anyone. I also gave him a blowjob (my first time doing that too). So I did both of those things before I’ve been kissed. And I think thats what makes me feel like I shouldn’t have done it. I’ve known this guy since I was in like 5th grade (were both 19 now), although we’ve been just friends up until last night.

My question is...if he wants to fuck again, should I? Even though I haven’t kissed anyone. Because I really want to have sex with him again, but I don’t know if I should wait until I’ve at least been kissed.