Dreams about being pregnant πŸ’•

Anna πŸ₯€πŸŒ™ β€’ {24}SAHW πŸ’β€οΈ New to TTC πŸ‘ΆπŸ»βœ¨ PCOS πŸ’™

So I’m currently in the middle of a two month waiting before I can start trying to conceive again as my doctor has put me on trinessa bc pills in hopes to regulate my very irregular period so far so good just gotta seen if my period comes when it should but anyways back to the dreams . Since I have started taking the pill I’ve felt very good full of energy the only bad thing about that is I’m having trouble falling asleep at night but once I do I have the most vivid dreams like they are real . Well last night I had a dream that I was at the end of my pill pack and it was time to start trying for a baby again well in my dream my fiancΓ© goes you should take a pregnancy test just for the hell of it so I did and it was positive it felt so real like I watched the lines appear and In the dream believe it or not I took pictures of it to post on here to make sure it was a positive πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and I started planning my announcement for Facebook it was so excited then I woke up and honestly I almost thought it really happened like I got up looking for the photo to post on here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ am I the only one who had an extremely vivid dream about being pregnant I feel like a crazy person who must think about getting pregnant to much , or maybe it’s a sign for the future πŸ’• who knows

Hope all you lovely ladies have a wonderful day filled with love and baby dust πŸ€©πŸ’•