Superstitions.. 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

Ellie • Engaged to my soulmate💏and newly a SAHM to a 8 year old boy 👶🏽 4 year old girl and my newest baby girl born 1/25/18👶🏽👶🏽🎀🎀 💕

So I’ve posted before that I’ve had a dream I had my daughter at 36 weeks..

well lately my almost 3 year old daughter has been making it a point to say her baby sister is coming soon. I always said since they were both conceived in the same month and it was the same month my brother passed that they have a bond already.

Anyway.. last week my daughter said ‘baby Layla is coming in 3 weeks!’ 3 weeks from then is New Year’s <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>.. exactly 1 month before my scheduled c section.

Fast forward to last night. My daughter is a big sleep talker and sleeps with my SO and I. (Bad I know. Our 6 year old did it until he was 3) anyway.. she’s asleep saying ‘baby Layla is coming soon!’ In her freaking sleep! It woke my SO and I up and we were up talking about it for a bit.

I know I’m nuts. Believe me, I know.

But what if she does decide to come on 12/31 (which is also my moms bday).. I’ll be 35 weeks exactly.

Would she have to be in the nicu?

I should also add she’s measuring 2 weeks ahead..