I need advice regarding my love life & my ex!!!!! šŸ˜“

(This is kinda long sorry šŸ˜­)

So hereā€™s a little description of what you need to know: we were dating for 7/8 months, been broken up for 7. Heā€™s a Scorpio, Iā€™m an Aries. Heā€™s in a frat (itā€™ll come up why itā€™s important to know )

So my ex and I have been broken up for 7 months now, but we still talk to each other literally everyday. I can only recall us not speaking for like 2/3 weeks when we first broke up. We still hit each other up & talk as if weā€™re still together. I even drove down this summer before school started to see him & stay the night at his apartment. We basically do couple stuff but again weā€™re not a couple.

So,Back in October we had this big ass fight basically about him not opening up to me about his feelings (if I can find the screenshots Iā€™ll add them to this post) & our relationship in general. I went to his apartment the next day & we had this long face to face talk which resulted in me basically crying & spilling out all of my emotions and feelings for him. That talk did result in us getting some sort of progress though. And we ended up doing a few things but we didnā€™t go all the way.

So yesterday, I went to his apartment after I finished taking my last final. He was super happy to see me & I know cause when he misses me he either stares at me a lot (which is every time he sees me lol) or heā€™s overly affectionate. He was holding me a lot & kissing me on my forehead which he knows is my favorite. He was bringing up a lot of the things we did as a couple too. Like we made a playlist & dance for you by BeyoncĆ© is the first song on it & he started playing it talking about this is the song that made me start thinking of baby names when you played it for me lol. He even brought up my old YouTube channel. I used to make makeup tutorials lol. He started watching one of the videos & was just telling me how beautiful I look & just a bunch of cute shit lol. Heā€™s always been very supportive & still is & vice versa, as I am with what he does.

Last night was just honestly the best. I hadnā€™t planned on sleeping over but I did & I loved spending time with him. We cuddled, watched movies with his roommates & were literally hugged up the entire time. We again, acted like an entire couple. Not to mention, we had sex but it was passionate & nothing like I ever imagined. Heā€™s a Scorpio & Iā€™m an Aries (I probably shouldā€™ve mentioned that earlier lol) & if you know anything about astrology those are the two most sexually compatible & most sex driven signs. We were so connected & because we know each otherā€™s bodies so well it was even more passionate. It was truly that, I love you sex. It was so beautiful. We took a shower together after which may be cheesy to a lot of people lol but itā€™s my favorite act of intimacy. You scrub my back, I scrub yours. We went to sleep & he woke up with his arms wrapped around me & I was just on cloud 9.

Which leads me to my next point & why this all has me left in so much confusion. You know how I said he was in a frat? Well I feel like when he joined & ever since heā€™s been involved in it heā€™s been doing things that appeal to his homies in his little frat. I was always supportive of him joining it cause it can create a lot of opportunities, but I donā€™t like how itā€™s low key changed him. Like thereā€™s been so many rumors going around that heā€™s been sleeping with other girls which Iā€™ve suspected. & because Iā€™m not his girlfriend I donā€™t see itā€™s my place to bring it up because at the end of the day, we arenā€™t together. But I feel dumb for constantly still talking to him & wanting to create something with him still with all of this potentially being fact.

Not to mention, I know he still has a lot of feelings for me because not only has he told me but I can just tell. Ladies, we know when a man is in love with us even when they donā€™t say it & thatā€™s exactly how Scorpios are. They try to be mysterious & heartless (some actually are lol) but theyā€™re honestly sweet & the most emotional/loving people ever. They just hide behind their pride too much. & thatā€™s him to a T.

Anyways, I just feel as though heā€™s sending me mixed emotions & I donā€™t know how to interpret them. If any of you lovely ladies could help a girl out & give me some advice on what to do I would appreciate it. I know this is super fucking long but idk how to tell short stories ā˜¹ļø lol