UPDATE! husband and my sister drama

so I wrote on here a couple of days ago asking for advice my husband and sister do no get along because my sister always has to start something and can't keel her mouth shut. Also I don't get along with my husband's sister I'm 27 weeks pregnant and I we were talking about the hospital and who would be showing up I didn't want his sister coming cause her drug use and her taking my son from me and I had to get police involved. And my sister wouldn't come because she's drama and starts with his whole family and calls my husband a dead beat and she wants to put her hands on him etc and my husband is so quiet and sweet she's just jealous of our relationship because she sees us doing great! she even told me to sign my new son over to her wtf. Anyways I told my sister she wasn't allowed to come I want it to be about my husband, me, our 5 yr old and our newborn. She starts yelling at me saying she don't give a f and is coming weather my husband likes it or not calling him out and a dead beat and just going on and on. My husband is a great GREAT FATHER. She told me to divorce him 6 years is enough he's controlling which he isn't she's just drama that's why nobody gets along with her. And nobody is going to stop her from going to the hospital just watch. 10 minutes on the phone with her with straight bull crap also told me I need to make a decision her or my husband lmao. So I wrote saying nobody will know when I will give birth nobody respects me and people are selfish.so then I received a message from her and my problem is I'm to damn nice this time I deactivated my account on Instagram. I want nothing to do with someone who is toxic in my life and thinks she can just do whatever she wants when I asked her to respect my desicion. Everyone who commented on my post made me realize that's not what family does. My 5 yr old has autism and hates loud noises I'd be dammed if I did let her in and she would start yelling in front of him with my husband.