please help

my boyfriend and I broke up a week ago and i’m still not really sure why.

I was texting him about how I wish we had more time to spend together and that I feel like we aren’t very close together and he said “do you ever think we should’ve stayed broken up?”

we broke up for less than a day maybe less than 2 months ago. he always acted like he cared and said he loved me, even when we broke up he said he loved me and wouldn’t stop loving me.

4 days ago I texted him because I wanted him to talk to me and tell me what he was thinking and I was telling him how much I love him and it doesn’t matter that we fight cause all couples do and he responded with ,”I love you. I really do. I just don’t love you as much as you love me.”

I’m just so confused and I have no one else to go to besides my girls on <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a>.

also. now that we broke up he’s been posting on all his socials saying to “hit him up” and hanging out with people he’s never hung out with before.

when we were dating he was really insecure, jealous, and a little controlling but I was okay with that as long as it didn’t go out of control. I’m just really upset about this and need some sort of closure.